Mid-century modern style is a time-honored design movement that features clean lines, geometric and organic shapes, and unique elements that make a retro statement in any space. Mid-century modern dining tables are no exception. With their interesting textures, quality materials, and stunning shapes, mid-century tables make a breathtaking addition to your dining space. At 2Modern, you’re sure to find the table that inspires you to host those dinner parties and holiday gatherings.
Mid-Century Modern Dining Tables
Create a timeless dining space with a mid-century modern table.
How to choose the right mid-century modern dining table.
- Let the natural charm of wood speak for itself. With its neutral tones, durable construction, and ability to take on unique shapes, wood is a popular choice in mid century style.
- Curate a chic space with a marble dining table. A perfect material for mid-century style, marble is a sophisticated and substantial choice.
- Allow a glass tabletop to bring texture and dimension to your dining area. With its clean, elevated look, glass is a smart way to create a layered look.
- Incorporate a round mid-century modern dining table into your dining room to account for limited space, or simply to create an intimate gathering space.
- Use a square table to take advantage of every inch of space in your dining area and ensure an enjoyable mealtime experience for each person around the table.
- Opt for an oval dining table for an interesting take on additional seating. With its unique shape and ample surface area, an oval table can be a chic way to introduce mid-century modern design into your home.
- Select a rectangular mid-century table to make a grand, retro-modern statement. Rectangular tables provide plenty of room for family members and guests alike.
- Choose a small mid-century modern dining table to accommodate yourself and your partner or to supply seating for a small family. Small tables are also a wise choice for apartments and other limited spaces. A café table is a modest, minimalist option.
- Use a large table to provide ample seating for many family members or to fill a larger dining space.
- If you’re unsure what size table is the best fit for your space and your lifestyle, take a look at our how-to guide for details on choosing the perfect dining table.
- Use an extendable table to provide ample seating for guests, but keep your space open and unencumbered on an everyday basis.
- Choose a bar table to add height and dimension to your dining room.
- Create an equally inviting dining space on your patio with an outdoor mid-century modern dining table.