The AJ lamps were designed by Arne Jacobsen in 1960 for the SAS Royal Hotel in Copenhagen (Radisson Blu), and contributed to the total design concept of the hotel. Several of the hotels items have achieved iconic design status and among the lighting products the AJ lamps in particular have become world renowned. Five new color variants were introduced in connection with the 50th anniversary of the launch of the AJ family. The new colors have been carefully chosen in line with an updated Arne Jacobsen color scheme.
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1960
- Type: Floor lamp
The fixture emits downward directed light
The angle of the shade can be adjusted to optimize light distribution
The shade is painted white on the inside to ensure a soft comfortable light
Cord type: Black except for white version: white
Switch: In-line on/off foot switch provided
- Adjustable head angle
- Ideal reading light
- Convenient size
- Light design makes the fixture easy to move and adjust
- Iconic design
- Architectural versatility
- Belongs to a family of wall and table lamps
- Available in various finish/styles
||Base: Die cast zinc.
Shade: Spun steel.
- Overall: 10.8" W x 50.8" H
- Shade: 12.8" L
- Base: 10.8" W
- Cord length: 108"
- 1 x 60W 120V E26 (medium base) A19 Incandescent
1 x 15W E26 (medium base) A19 LED lamp (not included)
Shipping Time: Ships in 8-10 weeks.
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
If you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.
2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or fill out the form below.