Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410.
Use our wallpaper calculator to determine how many wallpaper rolls you may need. Calculation is specific to this wallpaper and automatically adds 10% to ensure complete wall coverage.
Please enter your wall size:
A large scale cubist rose pattern, Zelda works in a contemporary space or with a vintage inspired decor equally well. While feeling a bit Gatsby-esque, the name Zelda is an homage to Janes grandmother. Make a dynamic, sexy statement as this is not your grandmotherss wallpaper. Light reflective and will subtly pick up some colors from the surrounding room.
- Zelda Collection
- Designed by Jane Blevin
- Louise on Champagne Mylar: Smooth matte metallic with a non-woven backing
- Blue Steel on Ivory Clay Coated Paper: Creamy white matte clay-coated face with traditional paper backing
- Bisou on Silver Mylar: Smooth matte metallic polyester face with non-woven backing
- Amazonia on Ebony Clay Coated Paper: Deep black matte clay-coated face with traditional paper backing
- Screens: 4
- Colors achieved: 5
- Pattern repeat: 31.13-inch
- Side to side match: Half drop
Flavor Paper prints on range of recycled, PVC-FREE, and recycled grounds using environmentally friendly water-based inks.
Our made-to-order approach saves energy, facilitates customization, and eliminates excess paper waste.
In additional, all of wallpapers are Class A fire rated per ASTM- E84.
Colors achieved: 5
Roll Length: 180 (inches)
Roll Width: 27 (inches)
Pattern Repeat: 31.13 (inches)
Pattern Match: half (1/2) drop
Catalog ID: 235144
This item ships in 3 - 4 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.