Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410
Use our wallpaper calculator to determine how many wallpaper rolls you may need. Calculation is specific to this wallpaper and automatically adds 10% to ensure complete wall coverage.
Please enter your wall size:
Created by Dan Funderburgh for Wythe Hotel, this nouveau toile is a delicate tribute to the perfectly imperfect sights and scenes of Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Specifically North 11th and Wythe where the hotel is located. From their tremendous room and bar views you can pick out many of these images – not to mention the entire Manhattan skyline. Dan also designed two other beautiful papers that pay tribute to the cooperage and rope factory history of the building. We highly recommend planting yourself there when visiting NYC to get some real Flavor. Well suited for areas with moisture or high traffic.
- Wythe Toile Collection
- Designed by Dan Funderburgh
- Creampuff on Oatmeal Clay Coated Paper: Light brown matte clay-coated face with traditional paper backing
- Midnight Green on Thunder Gray Clay Coated Paper: Dark gray matte clay-coated face with traditional paper backing
- Sand on Ivory Clay Coated Paper: Creamy white matte clay-coated face with traditional backing
- Finbourn Flat on Stone Vinyl: Type 1 off-white matte vinyl with non-woven backing
- Screens: 1
- Colors achieved: 2
- Pattern repeat: 46.69-inch
- Side to side match: Straight across
Flavor Paper,Wallpaper,What's New at 2Modern
Flavor Paper prints on range of recycled, PVC-FREE, and recycled grounds using environmentally friendly water-based inks.
Our made-to-order approach saves energy, facilitates customization, and eliminates excess paper waste.
In additional, all of wallpapers are Class A fire rated per ASTM- E84.
Colors achieved: 2
Roll Length: 180 (inches)
Roll Width: 27 (inches)
Pattern Repeat: 46.69 (inches)
Pattern Match: straight across
Catalog ID: 235139
Ships in 5 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.