The front of the Waterfront buffet is hand carved from one piece of solid maple to create nature inspired ripples across the entire front of the buffet and a seamless alignment of the grain. It offers both storage and function, with wire management and an adjustable shelf behind each door.
Solid wood door frames with extra wide rails, veneer panels. Drawers with dovetailed plywood boxes and epoxy ball bearing full extension glides. Adjustable shelves. Gas “shock absorbers” pull doors closed gently – and prevents noisy slamming and rattling (on models with hidden door hinges). Buffet features include; push latches, ball bearing glides, dovetail drawer boxes and wire management behind doors.
- Part of the PETER FRANCIS collection by Saloom Furniture
- Designed by Peter Saloom
- All wood surfaces have a high performance catalyzed top coat applied, which protects the furniture from moisture and most household chemicals
- Natural grain variations and character markings enhance the beauty of our tables and make every piece unique
- Features plastic foot glide
- Available in 2 sizes: L - 26"h, T - 33"h
- Offered in various wood finishes
- Clean the wood by using a slightly damp sponge or cloth - use a mild dish soap or detergent if desired - then dry with a soft towel or cloth.
- Try to wipe up spills quickly so cleaning is easy.
- Never use abrasive cleaners or sponges.
- There is no need for waxes or polishes, since the catalyzed top coat will protect the wood.
- Never let candle wax drip on the table - it will discolor the finish.
- Avoid direct sunlight - ultraviolet rays will change the color of the wood over time.
- If your buffet is in a sunny area, never leave an object on your buffet for an extended period of time - you may find that the area underneath the object is a different color than the rest of the table.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However if an item is customized or made to order, such as this product, 2Modern cannot cancel the order after 48 hours of placement or accept a return.