Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410.
The Venice Chair’s sinuous form evokes the flowing shape of a gondola. Technologically innovative - it’s made from a single block of die-cast aluminum that allows the easy attachment of the front and rear extruded aluminum legs - its soft, fluid lines offer comfort both indoors and out. The armrest - a single curved strip - provides support for the elbows. The flexible but sturdy backrest - available in six hues of thermoplastic rubber or leather, depending on the application - and the aluminum frame allow the chair to stack easily. Available in painted black or white or a polished die-cast aluminum for indoor use.
- Chairs Collection
- Designed by Konstantin Grcic
- Year of production: 2012
- Made in Italy
- Seat in polished die-cast aluminium or painted in polyester powder
- Legs in aluminium
- Back in thermoplastic rubber or leather
- Set of 2
- Seat cushion also available
- Cover in fabric (Kvadrat) suitable for outdoor use or in leather
- Stacking chair with arms: Up to 6 units high
- Painted frame is suitable for outdoor use
- Available in a variety of colors
- Dimensions (inches):
- Overall: 21W x 18D x 33H
- Seat Height: 18
- Arm Height: 27
Magis,Modern Chairs,Outdoor Chairs
Designer: Konstantin Grcic
Seat in polished die-cast aluminium or painted in polyester powder.
Legs in aluminium.
Back in thermoplastic rubber or leather.
Overall: 21W x 18D x 33H
Seat Height: 18
Arm Height: 27
Catalog ID: 297249
Ships in 12 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.