Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410.
Please fill out the form to request up to 7 swatches. Samples take approximately 2-3 business days for delivery. All fields required.
The Toledo chair is a graceful combination of cast-aluminum back and seat sections joined by tubular aluminum arms and legs. Immediately recognized as a classic, Toledo is part of the permanent collection of The Museum of Modern Art. Features:
- Available with or without seat pad in a range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers
- Chairs without a seat pad are appropriate for outdoor use and will not reflect extreme outdoor temperatures
- Seat, back, and arms are thermo-treated polished cast aluminum
- Legs are anodized polished aluminum
- The Toledo Chair is 100% recyclable
- Chairs can be stacked up to 4 high
- Chairs are stamped under the seat with the name of the designer and the manufacturer, AMAT 3
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
This product is available in more colors and finishes. Please contact our sales team at (888) 222-4410 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Seat, back, and arms are thermo-treated polished cast aluminum.
Legs are anodized polished aluminum.
The Toledo Chair is 100% recyclable.
21.63W x 21.25D x 29.88H
Seat height: 17.5
Arm height: 27.2
Catalog ID: 128553
Ships in 4-14 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.