Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410.
Please fill out the form to request up to 7 swatches. Samples take approximately 2-3 business days for delivery. All fields required.
Introduced in 1946, the Splay Leg table is a wonderful example of George Nakashima's ability to synthesize traditional influences and modern simplicity. Featuring low-sheen finishes that amplify the natural grain, the table epitomizes Nakashima's sensitivity to nature and his legendary craftsmanship. Features:
- Tabletop is constructed with Hickory or American Walnut veneer with reverse, slip-matched cathedral pattern and matching solid hardwood edge
- Legs, apron and edge detail are American Walnut
- Base uses Mortise and tenon joints with solid brass hardware
- Finished in a clear, low-sheen finish
- Nylon glides included
- George Nakashima's signature is stamped on the underside of the tabletop
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
This product is available in more colors and finishes. Please contact our sales team at (888) 222-4410 or email@example.com
Materials: Walnut or hickory veneer; solid walnut; brass hardware.
37.25W x 34.25D x 17.5H
Catalog ID: 128238
Ships in 6-8 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.