Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410.
Please fill out the form to request up to 7 swatches. Samples take approximately 2-3 business days for delivery. All fields required.
In 1966, the Platner Collection captured the decorative, gentle, graceful shapes that were beginning to infiltrate the modern vocabulary. The iconic pieces are created by welding hundreds of curved steel rods to circular frames, simultaneously serving as structure and ornament. Features:
- Seat cushion and back avilable in a wide range of KnollTextiles
- Shell is molded fiberglass with molded latex foam cushion
- Base constructed of nickel-plated or bronze-painted vertical steel rods welded to circular horizontal and edge-framing rods
- Clear plastic extrusion ring on bottom of the base for a smooth bottom surface
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
This product is available in more colors and finishes. Please contact our sales team at (888) 222-4410 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Steel wire rods with nickel or painted metallic bronze finish and protected with clear lacquer.
Molded fiberglass shell with molded latex foam cushion.
Base with clear plastic extrusion ring for smooth bottom surface.
KnollTextiles Classic Bouclé upholstery, 57% nylon, 43% wool.
KnollTextiles Hopsack upholstery, 100% wool.
36.5W x 25.5D x 30.25H
Seat height: 18.5
Catalog ID: 129785
Ships in 6 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.