Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410.
Use our wallpaper calculator to determine how many wallpaper rolls you may need. Calculation is specific to this wallpaper and automatically adds 10% to ensure complete wall coverage.
Please enter your wall size:
The Ted original rides inspiration from The Great Wave off Kanagawa, a woodblock print by the Japanese artist Hokusai from the early 1830s. The scale brings this most traditional of prints to another level on the wall. The full wave is four and a half feet wide and never ends. A truly amazing and dynamic hand screened work of art. Most reflective material available, picks up any colors and movement in the room.
- Onda Collection
- Designed by Hokusai, Ted
- Seafoam on Silver Mylar: Smooth matte metallic polyester face with a non-woven backing
- Saltwater Taffy and Nightshades on Chrome Mylar: Full mirror-finish polyester face with non-woven backing
- Milkshake on White Mylar: High gloss bright white polyester face with non-woven backing
- Screens: 4
- Colors achieved: 5 to 6
- Pattern repeat: 54.56-inch
- Side to side match: Half drop
* This is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However if an item is customized or made to order, such as this product, 2Modern cannot cancel the order after 48 hours of placement or accept a return.
Materials: Chrome Mylar, White Mylar.
Colors achieved: 5 to 6
Roll Length: 180 (inches)
Roll Width: 27 (inches)
Pattern Repeat: 54.56 (inches)
Pattern Match: half (1/2) drop
Catalog ID: 37832
Ships in 3-4 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.