Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410.
Please fill out the form to request up to 7 swatches. Samples take approximately 2-3 business days for delivery. All fields required.
Created for the Four Seasons Restaurant at the Seagram Building in New York, this design is believed to be a collaborative effort between Mies van der Rohe, who designed the building, and Phillip Johnson, who designed the restaurant. The cantilevered chrome frame, lean profile and meticulous craftsmanship complement van der Rohe's Flat Bar Brno Chair, which was specified throughout the restaurant. In 2006 Knoll brought the design into mass production for the first time ever. Features:
- Upholstery available in a wide range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers
- Seat upholstered over a foam cushion reinforced with a plywood form
- Frame is bent steel with chrome plating
- Available in bar height only
- Stitching detail is found on the rear left hand corner of the stool
- The KnollStudio logo and signature of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe are stamped into each piece
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
We offer the Four Seasons Barstool in all Volo, Vicenza, Acqua, Antique, Alaska, Sabrina, Ducale
leathers (although we highlight only select favorites on this page). To order a color not shown above, please contact us
and we would be happy to arrange it for you!
This product is available in more colors and finishes. Please contact our sales team at (888) 222-4410 or email@example.com
Foam cushion over plywood seat.
Spinneybeck® Volo leather upholstery.
17W x 17D x 30H
Catalog ID: 127276
Ships in 8-12 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.