Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410
Use our wallpaper calculator to determine how many wallpaper rolls you may need. Calculation is specific to this wallpaper and automatically adds 10% to ensure complete wall coverage.
Please enter your wall size:
Inspired by Navajo woven textiles, this Ted original has dramatic scale and is unexpectedly dynamic on the wall. Multiple shapes morph between layers of overlapping colors to form tremendous depth for a two screen print. Highway 66 was our first pattern sold and remains a hit, proving that great design never goes out of style. Light reflective and will subtly pick up some colors from the surrounding room.
- Highway 66 collection
- Designed by Ted
- Sage and Chocolate Milk on Silver Mylar: Smooth matte metallic polyester face with a non-woven backing
- Roquefort and Pomegranate on Chrome Mylar: Full mirror-finish polyester face with non-woven backing
- Screens: 1 to 2
- Colors achieved: 2 to 4
- Pattern to repeat: 27-inch
- Side to side match: Straight across
* This is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However if an item is customized or made to order, such as this product, 2Modern cannot cancel the order after 48 hours of placement or accept a return.
Flavor Paper prints on range of recycled, PVC-FREE, and recycled grounds using environmentally friendly water-based inks.
Our made-to-order approach saves energy, facilitates customization, and eliminates excess paper waste.
In additional, all of wallpapers are Class A fire rated per ASTM- E84.
Screens: 1 to 2
Colors achieved: 2 to 4
Roll Length: 180 (inches)
Roll Width: 27 (inches)
Pattern Repeat: 27 (inches)
Pattern Match: straight across
Catalog ID: 37784
Ships in 5 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.