Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410
Responding to ergonomic research that challenges the idea that we only sit in a single forward-facing position, Generation is designed to support the range of postures and work styles typical of today's workplace, allowing you to sit how you want.
- Generation collection
- Designed by Formway Design, 2009
- Frameless Flex Back fuses two elements: high performance elastomeric Flex Back Net cradles your back, providing integral lumbar support, and figure 8 structure enables multidimensional movement
- Flex Seat offers 270 degrees of unobstructed seat edge flex with a buoyant two-piece cushion and nest structure
- Continuous lumbar carries the lumbar support from the back into the arms to support side sitting
- The dynamic suspension offers weight-compensated, synchronized recline for a smooth, effortless ride
- Flex Top folds over as armrest for side sitting
- Tilt preference selector offers three ranges of recline movement
- This chair has been tested and is approved for use by individuals weighing up to 300 pounds
- Rated SMaRT© Sustainable Platinum
- BIFMA level® 3 certified
- GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD gold certified
- Can contribute to achieving 4 LEED® credits
- Frame available in 2 finishes: dark or light
- Choose from 2 bases: plastic or polished aluminum
- Available in 2 castors: hard wheel or soft wheel
- Offer in various net/seat colors
Assembly Instructions (No Tools Required)
- Open carton and remove chair base A and protective divider piece.
- Place chair base upright on floor, stabilizing it so it does not move or slide.
- Remove top of carton. Lift upper chair assembly B from carton in a safe fashion.
- Carefully place upper chair assembly onto cylinder, fitting cylinder into hole in bottom of control. Press down firmly to ensure secure fit.
- Without adjusting seat depth or height, sit in chair to complete assembly.
*Warning: Failure to follow these assembly instructions can result in product failure, personal injury or property damage.
More fabric and color options are available; please contact our Knoll expert, Allison Kersun, at 888-222-4410 xtn 1005.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However if an item is customized or made to order, such as this product, 2Modern cannot cancel the order after 48 hours of placement or accept a return.
Knoll,Lounge Chairs,Modern Chairs,Office,What's New at 2Modern
Base: Burnished cast aluminum or integrally colored, glass reinforced nylon.
Flex Back: Integrally colored, high performance elastomeric and glass reinforced polyester structure.
Flex Seat: High-resiliency molded urethane foam with textile cover and integrally colored, glass reinforced, impact modified nylon structure.
Caster: Integrally colored nylon and steel.
Overall: 28.5W x 26D x 39.25 - 44.5H
Seat height: 16.5 - 21.75
Arm height: 22.75 -32.5
Catalog ID: 2409293
Ships in 6-10 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.