Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410
Use our wallpaper calculator to determine how many wallpaper rolls you may need. Calculation is specific to this wallpaper and automatically adds 10% to ensure complete wall coverage.
Please enter your wall size:
My favorite smell is the first smell of spring in NY.
Warhol’s Flowers, initially created in 1964, was based off a photograph of Hibiscus flowers taken by the then executive editor of Modern Photography magazine, Patricia Caulfield. The image was used in repeat in various sized canvases to cover full walls and resembled wallpaper. Ronnie Cutrone, Warhol’s main assistant, described the aesthetics of the print, “as decorative art, it’s pretty dense. There is a lot of depth in there… You have this shadowy dark grass, which is not pretty, and then you have these big, wonderful, brightly colored flowers. It was always that juxtaposition that appears in his art again and again that I particularly love.” Often referred to as Warhol’s foray into psychedelic interiors, it is appropriate that Flavor Paper offers the cheery, dark, psychedelic and poppy sides of Flowers. All hand screened standard colorways have a metallic edge and Miami Spice sparkles with a Diamond Dust-esque glitter. Golden Shower is a constantly varying blend print, something Warhol utilized in his Sunset prints, with a yellow toner spray added (a tribute to his piss paintings) so no two versions will ever be exactly the same, making each print a unique work of art. You can also customize Flowers to get whatever colors that suit your taste.
- Andy Warhol Collection
- Designed by Flavor Paper/Andy Warhol
- Miami Spice on Champage Mylar: Smooth matte metallic with a non-woven backing, light reflective and will subtly pick up some colors frome the surrounding room
- Suave on Platium Clay Coated Paper: Silvery clay coated face with slight luster and traditional paper backing
- Golden Shower on Chrome Mylar: Full mirror-finish polyester face with non-woven backing, most reflective material available, picks up ant colors and movement in the room
- Carolina on Silver Mylar: Smooth matte metallic polyester face with a non-woven backing, light reflective and will subtly pick up some colors from the surrounding room
- Screens: 1-5
- Colors Achieved: 2-9
- Match: straight across
- Pattern Repeat: 27-inch
Flavor Paper,Made in America Sale,Wallpaper
Flavor Paper prints on range of recycled, PVC-FREE, and recycled grounds using environmentally friendly water-based inks.
Our made-to-order approach saves energy, facilitates customization, and eliminates excess paper waste.
In additional, all of wallpapers are Class A fire rated per ASTM- E84.
Colors Achieved: 2-9
Roll Length: 180 (inches)
Roll Width: 27 (inches)
Pattern Repeat: 27 (inches)
Pattern Match: straight across
Catalog ID: 559682
Ships in 4 - 6 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.