Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410.
Does It Look Comfortable? It is!
Does this chair look comfortable? It is. It’s also a piece of sculpture. Modeled from die-cast aluminum and constructed like a soccer ball, Chair One was envisioned as more void than solid. Designer Konstantin Grcic wanted to use the least material to create the most product.
- Family_One Collection
- Designed by Konstantin Grcic
- Year of production: 2003
- Made in Italy
- Legs in polished or anodised aluminium
- Seat in polished die-cast aluminium or in die-cast aluminium treated with sputtered fluorinated titanium and painted in polyester powder
- Stacking chair with 4 legs
- Suitable for outdoor use (painted version)
- Set of 2
- Available in different colors
- Dimensions (inches):
- Overall: 21.6W x 23.2D x 32.3H
- Seat Height: 17.7
Designer: Konstantin Grcic
Legs in polished or anodised aluminium.
Seat in polished die-cast aluminium or in die-cast aluminium treated with sputtered fluorinated titanium and painted in polyester powder.
Overall: 21.6W x 23.2D x 32.3H
Seat Height: 17.7
Magis Warranty: This item comes with a 2 year warranty including electrical components, casters, pneumatic cylinders, tilts, and all moving mechanisms. Warranty work is performed in the US and Canada.
Catalog ID: 44764
Ships in 4 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.