The graceful Diamond Chair is an astounding study in space, form and function by one of the master sculptors of the last century. Like Saarinen and Mies, Bertoia found sublime grace in an industrial material, elevating it beyond its normal utility into a work of art.
- The Harry Bertoia Collection
- Designed by Harry Bertoia, 1952
- Knoll logo stamped into the back of the base
- Seatpad available in a range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leather
- Rilsan finish and vinyl seat pad suitable for outdoor use; Chrome finish is not suitable for outdoor use
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
More fabric and color options are available; please contact our Furniture expert, Pondi Sottile, at 888-222-4410 xtn 1006.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However if an item is customized or made to order, such as this product, 2Modern cannot cancel the order after 48 hours of placement or accept a return.
- Quick Ship
||Frame in satin chrome.
Seat pad and cover attach directly to the frame with hidden mono-filament and metal hooks.
Seat and base are constructed of welded steel rods with polished chrome or white or black Rilsan finish.
Plastic glides included on sled base to protect floors.
Overall: 33.5" W x 28.25" D x 30" H
Seat Height: 16.5"
Shipping Time: All items in Chrome finish with Ultrasuede, Classic Boucle, Vinyl fabrics ship in 20 business days. All others ship in 6-8 weeks.
Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Custom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. A non-refundable 50% deposit will be taken when the order is placed and held in escrow. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
Custom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications.A non-refundable 50% deposit will be taken when the order is placed and held in escrow. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
Complimentary swatches are available for this product. Please fill out the form below to request up to 7 swatches. If you have any questions, please contact us at (888) 222-4410.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or fill out the form below.