Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410.
Please fill out the form to request up to 7 swatches. Samples take approximately 2-3 business days for delivery. All fields required.
The Bird Chair is an astounding study in space, form, and function by one of the master sculptors of the last century. Like Saarinen and Mies, Bertoia found sublime grace in an industrial material, elevating it beyond its normal utility into a work of art. Harry Bertoia's wire chairs are among the most recognized achievements of mid-century modern design and a proud part of the Knoll heritage. Features:
- Cover available in a range KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers
- Cover attaches directly to the frame with hidden mono-filament and metal hooks
- Seat and base are constructed of welded steel rods
- Available in polished chrome and highly durable white and black Rilsan finish
- Plastic glides included on sled base to protect floors
- Knoll logo stamped into the back of the base
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
This product is available in more colors and finishes. Please contact our sales team at (888) 222-4410 or firstname.lastname@example.org. to the highlight green field.
*Only white and black frames with vinyl seat are suitable for outdoor use.
Designer: Harry Bertoia
Materials: Welded steel and fabric.
38.5W x 33D x 40.25H
Seat height: 14.5
Catalog ID: 129443
Ships in 8-12 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.