Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410.
Please fill out the form to request up to 7 swatches. Samples take approximately 2-3 business days for delivery. All fields required.
Designed in 1930, the Barcelona Couch shares the same simple elegance as the iconic lounge chair of the same name. Mies van der Rohe's command of line and material in all medium, from architecture to furniture, helped define the modern vocabulary. Features:
- Available in a wide range of SpinneybeckÂ® leathers with matching cowhide belting straps
- 72 individual panels are cut, hand-welted and hand-tufted with leather and buttons produced from a single cowhide
- Cushions are premium quality, fire retardant, high-resiliency urethane foam with down-like dacron polyester fiberfill
- Upholstery straps are cowhide belting leather. Sides are dyed to match specified upholstery color. 17 straps are stretched over a rubber webbing for cushion support
- Bolster in matching leather is secured to cushion platform with straps and lock snaps
- Legs are polished tubular stainless steel
- Platform is a Sapele Mahogany from Africa, finished with a protective clear lacquer
- The KnollStudio logo and signature of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe are stamped into each piece
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
This product is available in more colors and finishes. Please contact our sales team at (888) 222-4410 or firstname.lastname@example.org. to the highlight green field.
Designer: Mies van der Rohe
African mahogany sapele hardwood frame with protective clear lacquer finish.
Cowhide leather straps.
Polished stainless steel legs.
High-resiliency urethane foam with Dacron.
Spinneybeck Volo leather upholstery.
39W x 78D x 25H
Seat height: 15.35
Bolster height: 25
Catalog ID: 129420
Ships in 6-12 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.