2Modern is a leading ecommerce retailer of modern furniture, lighting and accessories. Currently, we are looking for a dynamic Production Artist. Responsibilities include adding new items to the 2Modern website, updating existing products and brands, and merchandising. Candidate must have ecommerce experience and is versed in adding new products to an ecommerce web site. Interest in fashion, design and/or modern furniture is a plus.
We are a small, rapidly growing company, so everyone that joins our team is very important. Please only apply if you are a team player who wants to be a part of a dynamic company where your effort is noticed and appreciated. If you do a fantastic job, you are able to move up within the production department, so management skills are a plus!
Although we are dedicated, we appreciate work/life balance. No commuting or office politics! You can work from home (as long as you have you have an office area set up with the appropriate equipment and can get your work done).
- Experience with Ecommerce software (Netsuite a plus)
- Microsoft Excel, including formulas
- Page layout
- Photoshop Droplets/ Image Batch Processing
- Knowledge of SEO (a plus)
- Wordpress (a plus)
Candidate will have:
- Super organization
- Attention to detail
- Eye for good design and layout
- A team player
- Create new products in Netsuite ecommerce system
- Update existing products
- Photo manipulation & optimization
- Vendor correspondence (professional-sounding emails)
- Banner and Graphic Creation
- Adjusting prices and putting items on sale
- Daily stock updates
- QA of existing products to check for incorrect pricing, missing imagery, missing items or item options, etc.
Starting Date: Right away.
Hours: Ramping up to approximately 30-40 hours a week after training.
Note that a simple test will be sent to candidates to gauge level on the above skill set.
Please include ALL in your email:
1. hourly rate
3. hours per week and times available
4. 3 references
5. please be specific about your e-commerce experience
Customer Sales & Support Member for the fantastic and growing 2Modern team. Tasks mainly include: Answering and communicating with our customers and vendors via phone or email in a professional and high paced environment. Candidates must be extremely detail oriented, independent with polished problem solving skills as well as be a team player. Candidate will be working within a dynamic sales and customer support team. This is a fast paced, customer support environment. Good communication skills, follow up and attention to detail are a must for this position.
Qualified Candidates will have:
Hours Needed: Approximately 40 hours a week to be worked during standard business hours.
Starting Date: Right away.
Please include the following with your application: