Parvez Taj is a visionary artist and pioneer of UV inks as a fine art medium. To achieve his original images he freely mixes photographs, UV inks, water-based and acrylic paints with a variety of substrates such as aluminum, canvas, cork and recycled woods. Each of these pieces is an example of his out-of-the-box thinking and international inspiration. Canadian born and raised, Parvez currently lives in Los Angeles.
- UV, Eco-friendly, solvent free ink
- Arrives ready to hang
- Print will never crack, flake or fade
- Hand-signed by artist, artist bio on back
- White Barn Siding is harvested from old buildings throughout Southern California
- Each piece is made of wood and hand-selected by the artist and then prepared by fine art craftsmen for printing
- Available in multiple sizes
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However if an item is customized or made to order, such as this product, 2Modern cannot cancel the order after 48 hours of placement or accept a return.
- American Made
||Reclaimed White Barn, Canvas.
XSmall: 18W x 12H x 2D
Small: 32W x 24H x 2D
Medium: 45W x 30H x 2D
Large: 60W x 40H x 2D
Shipping Time: Ships in 3 business days.
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Custom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. A non-refundable 50% deposit will be taken when the order is placed and held in escrow. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
Custom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications.A non-refundable 50% deposit will be taken when the order is placed and held in escrow. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or fill out the form below.