Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410
Use our wallpaper calculator to determine how many wallpaper rolls you may need. Calculation is specific to this wallpaper and automatically adds 10% to ensure complete wall coverage.
Please enter your wall size:
This modern classic draws from historic damask pattern style, but twists it decidedly modern with urban content like rats and parking meters. Curators at the Smithsonian were so taken with City Park that they chose it for the Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum permanent collection. We have the original screen (as shown here) and also the inverse screen, so you can now choose to print the elements or print the background. We can also print this without rats – uninfested, if requested. One great pattern with many ways to make it your own! Light Reflective and will subtly pick up some colors from the surrounding room.
- City Park collection
- Designed by Dan Funderburgh
- Light Sage on Platium Clay Coated Paper: Silver clay-coated face with slight luster and traditional paper backing
- Light Blue on Mica Clay Coated Paper: Warm white with luster, a clay-coated face with traditional paper backing
- Dark chocolate on Champagne Mylar: Smooth matte metallic with a non-woven backing
- Smabe on Matte metallic with a non-woven backing
- Screens: 1
- Colors achieved: 2
- Pattern repeat: 19.88-inch
- Side to side match: Straight across
* This is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However if an item is customized or made to order, such as this product, 2Modern cannot cancel the order after 48 hours of placement or accept a return.
Flavor Paper prints on range of recycled, PVC-FREE, and recycled grounds using environmentally friendly water-based inks.
Our made-to-order approach saves energy, facilitates customization, and eliminates excess paper waste.
In additional, all of wallpapers are Class A fire rated per ASTM- E84.
Colors achieved: 2
Roll Length: 180 (inches)
Roll Width: 27 (inches)
Pattern Repeat: 19.88 (inches)
Pattern Match: straight across
Catalog ID: 37747
Ships in 5 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.