Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410
Aeros was designed by Ross Lovegrove and was launched in 2009. Lovegrove wanted to design an ethereal, floating object which would be perceived as light-weight despite its size, and have a fine organic, perforated surface. The advanced design of the fixture presented major technical challenges for its production, but Lovegrove overcame the challenge.
- Designed by Ross Lovegrove, 2009
- Type: Pendant light
The fixture emits warm diffuse light directed primarily downwards
The reflector design is based on the organic Fibonacci pattern and provides a rare and appealing light distribution, as well as a decorative effect on the fixture
The organically inspired perforation pattern on the body of the fixture also provides an interesting and mystical lighting effect
The fixture has an almost three-dimensional expression, which makes it appear to float in the room
- Finish: Golden sand or white, wet painted
Suspension type: 3x stainless steel aircraft cables
Canopy: Golden sand or white
Cord type: 3-conductor, 18 AWG white PVC power cord
- Dimensional appearance
- Organically inspired pattern/design
- Fibonacci pattern reflector
- Great atmospheric effect
- May be used alone or for repetitive installations
Shades: Deep drawn aluminum.
Wire connector: Turned aluminum.
Canopy: Spun aluminum.
- Dimensions (inches):
Overall: 28.5Dia x 28.5H
Cord length (fixture): 60
Cord length (extension): 156
- Lamp type: Ceramic Metal Halide, Halogen
- Bulbs: 1 x 39W 120-277V G8.5 T4.5 Ceramic Metal Halide lamp (not included) OR 1 x 75W 120/12V GY6.35 T4 Halogen lamp (not included)
- Label: cULus, Dry location, IBEW
Catalog ID: 32129
Ships in 2-4 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.