Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410.
Please fill out the form to request up to 7 swatches. Samples take approximately 2-3 business days for delivery. All fields required.
The MR Collection represents some of the earliest steel furniture designs by Mies van der Rohe. The material choice was inspired by fellow Bauhaus master Marcel Breuer, while the forms are thought to be modern derivatives of 19th century iron rocking chairs.
We offer the MR Adjustable Chaise Lounge Chair in all Spinneybeck leathers available from Knoll (although we highlight only select favorites on this page). To order a color not shown above, please contact us and we would be happy to arrange it for you! Features:
- Available in a variety of Spinneybeck® leathers with matching leather straps
- Leather cushion crafted in a series of quilted and seamed sections
- Cushion supported by 12 cowhide belting straps with edges stained to match if specified in black. For all other colors, leather is sandwiched to belting thickness on both front and back, with sides left natural
- Frame is seamless tubular stainless steel with a polished finish. Glides not included
- The KnollStudio logo and signature of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe are stamped into the frame
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
This product is available in more colors and finishes. Please contact our sales team at (888) 222-4410 or email@example.com
Designer: Mies van der Rohe
Tubular polished stainless steel.
Spinneybeck Volo full-grain, semi-aniline leather upholstery.
25.5W x 70.25D x 31.75H
Arm height: 19.5
Catalog ID: 129765
Ships in 16 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.