Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410.
The Asymmetric Lounge is the most sculptural of Harry Bertoia's 1952 wire chair collection. The chair never made it beyond a prototype until 2005, when Knoll, with help from Bertoia's family, put the design into full production. Harry Bertoia's wire collection is among the most recognized achievements of mid-century modern design and a proud part of the Knoll heritage. Features:
- Available with a seat pad or full cover in a range of KnollTextiles
- Seat pad snaps on to the frame with domed snap buttons
- Full cover attaches directly to the frame with hidden mono-filament and metal hooks
- Seat and base are constructed of welded steel rods
- Available in polished chrome and highly durable white and black Rilsan finish
- Black and white Rilsan finish suitable for outdoor use
- Plastic glides included on sled base to protect floors
- Knoll logo stamped into the back of the base
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
This product is available in more colors and finishes. Please contact our sales team at (888) 222-4410 or email@example.com. to the highlight green field.
Designer: Harry Bertoia
Materials: Welded steel rods.
52 W x 38.5 D x 40.25 H
Catalog ID: 162691
Ships in 8-12 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.