Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410.
Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec call their Steelwood Chair “stable and democratic, universal and long-lasting.” The design thoughtfully combines two traditional materials, wood and steel (in painted and galvanized versions) to communicate both warmth and strength, and fit effortlessly in casual or elegant settings. Seat and legs are solid beech and can be painted, along with the frame, entirely in red, white, or black. The chair also comes in versions that pair natural beech with either a black, white, or galvanized frame for a contrast between metal and wood.
- Steelwood Family Collection
- Designed by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec
- Year of production: 2008
- Made in Italy
- Material: Seat and legs in solid beech, natural or painted, frame in steel plate painted in epoxy resin or galvanized
- Chair with arms
- The chair comes in versions that pair natural beech with either a black, white, or galvanized frame for a contrast between metal and wood
- Frame: entirely in red, white, or black
- Note: For galvanized steel plate base finish (GSP), marks, signs and irregularities visible on the base surface are part of the material treatment and should not be considered as defects
- Dimensions (inches):
- Overall: 22W x 18D x 30H
- Seat Height: 18
- Arm Height: 27
Seat and legs in solid beech, natural or painted.
Frame in steel plate painted in epoxy resin or galvanized.
Overall: 22W x 18D x 30H
Seat Height: 18
Arm Height: 27
Magis Warranty: This item comes with a 2 year warranty including electrical components, casters, pneumatic cylinders, tilts, and all moving mechanisms. Warranty work is performed in the US and Canada.
Catalog ID: 44984
Ships in 12 weeks. Please note, Black ships in 20 business days.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.