Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410
Poul Henningsen developed the PH 5 in 1958, in response to constant changes to the shape and size of incandescent bulbs. To mark the 50th anniversary of the PH 5 in 2008, the PH50 (a high-gloss version in five new colors) was introduced.
- Designed by Poul Henningsen, 1958
- Type: Pendant light
The fixture provides 100% glare-free light
Its design is based on the principle of a reflective three-shade system, which directs majority of the light downwards
The fixture emits both downward and lateral light, thus illuminating itself
In the PH 5 Classic, a warmer tone of light is created by the inside red cone and a small blue reflector
- Finish: Chili red, coconut white, mint blue, olive black or wasabi green, glossy, wet lacquered
- Mounting: Canopy: White; Cord type: 3-conductor, 18 AWG white PVC power cord
- Suitable for high and low mounting
- Suitable for repetitive installations
Editor's Picks: Modern Pendant Lights,Louis Poulsen,On Sale at 2Modern,Pendants,Poul Henningsen 1894-1967
Designer: Poul Henningsen
Shades: Spun aluminum.
Concealing shield: Sand-blasted, glass.
Struts: Rolled aluminum.
- Dimensions (inches):
Overall: 19.5Dia x 11H
Cord length: 144
- Lamp type: Incandescent
- Bulbs: 1 x 200W 120V E26 (medium base) Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Label: cULus, Dry location, IBEW
Catalog ID: 32123
Ships in 2-4 weeks. Please note: ONLY Coconut White is currently in stock.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.