Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410
Erik Møllers Tegnestue designed the Pakhus pendant in 1984 for the Royal Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Copenhagen. Known as Eigtveds Warehouse, the building is an old warehouse which dates from the 18th century. Like so many other buildings from this era, it has many rooms with low ceilings. The architects therefore saw the need for a small pendant with a warm glowing light.
- Designed by Erik Møllers Tegnestue, 1984
- Type: Pendant light
The fixture is an example of minimalistic lighting technology, with a primary focus on point shaped light sources
The anti-glare ring eliminates direct glare from the focal point of the light source, while permitting optimal light distribution both upward and downward
- Finish: White, powder coated
- Mounting: Canopy: White; Cord type: 3-conductor, 18 AWG white PVC power cord
- Suitable for repetitive installations
- Timeless design, architectural versatility
Louis Poulsen,On Sale at 2Modern,Pendants
Anti-glare ring: Extruded steel.
Canopy: Spun aluminum.
- Dimensions (inches):
Shade: 4.3Dia x 6.7H
Cord length: 144
- Lamp type: Incandescent
- Bulbs: 1 x 75W 120V E26 (medium base) A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Label: cULus, Dry location, IBEW
Catalog ID: 32142
Ships in 2-4 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.