Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410
The Moser Pendant was designed by Swedish ceramic artist, Anu Moser, in 2002. The designer drew inspiration for the various shapes in the light from observing how molten glass develops when you first start to blow it. The light was developed for energy-saving bulbs, and Anu Moser chose an enclosed drop shape to shield direct view of the light source 100%. The mounting mechanism is patented.
- Designed by Anu Moser, 2002
- Type: Pendant light
- Concept: The fixture emits diffuse light and the thickness of the glass results in very comfortable light distribution
- Finish: Matte white opal
- Mounting: Canopy: White; Cord type: 5-conductors (CF) / 3-conductors (INC), 18 AWG white PVC power cord
- Available in 3 sizes: small, medium, large
- High glass quality
- Thick glass prevents the focal point of the bulb shining through
- Ideal for repetitive installations
Louis Poulsen,On Sale at 2Modern,Pendants
Suspension: Polished aluminum.
Shade: Hand-blown three-layer white opal glass.
- Dimensions (inches):
Small: Shade: 7.3Dia x 10H
Medium: Shade: 8.1Dia x 11.2H
Large: Shade: 9.8Dia x 14.1H
Cord length: 144
- Lamp type: Incandescent, LED
Small: 1 x 60W 120V E26 (medium base) A19 Incandescent lamp OR 1 x 15W 120V E26 (medium base) A19 LED lamp (not included)
Medium: 1 x 60W 120V E26 (medium base) A19 Incandescent lamp OR 1 x 15W 120V E26 (medium base) A19 LED lamp (not included)
Large: 1 x 60W 120-277V E26 (medium base) A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Label: cULus, Damp location, IBEW
Catalog ID: 32101
Ships in 2-4 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.