Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410
The well known Collage light fixture is being released in a new version to celebrate 10 years since its launch. The fixture began attracting attention back in 2005 as soon as Louis Poulsen introduced it onto the world market in cooperation with the designer, Louise Campbell. Ten years on, the Collage light fixture now hangs in homes, institutions, universities, hospitals and numerous restaurants around the world.
Collage is being released in a new series of douche colors, and a new matte velour-like finish. These give Collage a completely new identity, and the fascinating shadow patterns formed by the three-layer shade set have an exclusive new and different look.
The Collage pendant is available in two sizes: Ø600 mm and Ø450 mm. The pendant's simple expression makes it very versatile above dining tables and meeting tables, or as high general lighting. Collage is available in a flexible version with an E26 fitting, which fits the new LED bulbs. To further optimize lighting comfort, an anti-glare set can be purchased for the top and bottom as an optional extra. This diffuses the light directed upwards and downwards, and also inhibits direct views of the light source from all directions.
- Designed by Louise Campbell, 2004
- Type: Pendant light
The fixture emits diffuse light directed primarily downwards
The patterns on the three laser cut acrylic shades have been carefully staggered with the aim of eliminating unpleasant glare from the light source
The patterns differ between the shades, resulting in different perceptions of light and shadow depending on the viewing angle
- Finish: White matte, rose matte, blue/grey matte and dark green
Collage 450: Canopy: White; Cord type: 3-conductor, 18 AWG white PVC power cord
Collage 600: Suspension type: 1 stainless steel aircraft cable; Canopy: White; Cord type: 2-conductor (INC), 4-conductor (CF), 18 AWG white PVC power cord
- Inspired by the way light is refracted in nature
- Layer shade construction results in unique light and shadow formation
- May be used with several different light sources
- Top and bottom shades further ensure light comfort
- Variable installation heights
- Suitable for restaurants, conference rooms, etc
- May be used alone or for repetitive installations
- Architectural versatility
- On its way to becoming an iconic design
- Available in 4 colors and 2 sizes
* This is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However if an item is customized or made to order, such as this product, 2Modern cannot cancel the order after 48 hours of placement or accept a return.
Louis Poulsen,Louise Campbell b. 1970,On Sale at 2Modern,Pendants
Designer: Louise Campbell
Suspension: Naturally anodized aluminum.
Shades: Laser cut acrylic.
- Dimensions (inches):
Small: Shade: 17.7Dia x 11.3H
Large: Shade: 23.6Dia x 14.2H
Cord length: 144
- Lamp type: LED, Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
Small: 1 x 100W 120V E26 (medium base) A-19 Incandescent lamp OR 1 x 15W 120V E26 (medium base) A-19 LED lamp (not included)
Large: 1 x 100W 120V E26 (medium base) A-19 Incandescent lamp OR 1 x 15W 120V E26 (medium base) A-19 LED lamp (not included) OR 1x 26W/32W/42W 120-277V GX24q-3/4 Compact Fluorescent (not included)
- Label: cULus, Dry location, IBEW
Catalog ID: 32095
All items with Optional Anti-Glare ship in 8-10 weeks. All others ship in 2-4 business days.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.