Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410
Designed by Arne Jacobsen in 1960 for the SAS Royal Hotel in Copenhagen (Radisson Blu). The light contributed to the total design concept of the hotel. Several of the hotels items have achieved iconic design status today, and among the lighting products the AJ lamps in particular have become world renowned. Five new color variants were introduced in connection with the 50th anniversary of the launch of the AJ family. The new colors have been carefully chosen in line with an updated Arne Jacobsen color scheme.
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1960
- Type: Table lamp
The fixture emits downward directed light
The angle of the shade can be adjusted to optimize light distribution
The shade is painted white on the inside to ensure a soft comfortable light
- Finish: Blue/Green, petroleum, red, sand, yellow/green, black, graphite grey or white, wet painted
Cord type: Black except for white version: white
Switch: On/off switch on the base
- Adjustable head angle
- Ideal working light
- Convenient size
- Light design makes the fixture easy to move and adjust
- Iconic design
- Architectural versatility
- Available in several colors
- Belongs to a family of wall and table lamps
* This is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However if an item is customized or made to order, such as this product, 2Modern cannot cancel the order after 48 hours of placement or accept a return.
Arne Jacobsen 1902-1971,Desk Lamps,Louis Poulsen,Modern Table Lamps,On Sale at 2Modern
Designer: Arne Jacobsen
Base: Die cast zinc.
Shade: Spun steel.
- Dimensions (inches):
Overall: 8.5W x 22H
Cord length: 120
- Lamp type: LED, Incandescent
- Bulbs: 1 x 60W 120V E26 (medium base) A19 Incandescent lamp OR 1 x 15W 120V E26 (medium base) A19 LED lamp (not included)
- Label: cULus, Dry location, IBEW
Catalog ID: 32086
Red and Light Green ship in 8-10 weeks. All others ship in 2-4 business days.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.