Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410.
Please fill out the form to request up to 7 swatches. Samples take approximately 2-3 business days for delivery. All fields required.
The MR Collection represents some of the earliest steel furniture designs by Mies van der Rohe. The material choice was inspired by fellow Bauhaus master Marcel Breuer, while the forms are thought to be modern derivatives of 19th century iron rocking chairs. Construction and Details
- Available with and without arms
- Available in 3 Spinneybeck® cowhide belting leathers: Black, Light Brown, White Beige
- Leather laces wrap around the frame to connect the seat slings to the frame
- Frame is seamless tubular stainless steel with a polished finish
- Four molded clear plastic glides with twin-pin snap-in construction included
- The KnollStudio logo and signature of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe are stamped on each piece
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
Due to variances in color perception with a monitor, samples are available and strongly recommended. Please contact our sales team at (888) 222-4410 to request a sample.
With Arms: 21w x 32.5d x 31h
Armless: 19.25w x 27.25d x 31h
Catalog ID: 127269
Ships in 8-12 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.