Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410.
Please fill out the form to request up to 7 swatches. Samples take approximately 2-3 business days for delivery. All fields required.
Understanding that sitting still and looking forward is just one of the many ways we use our chairs, Knoll introduced Generation by KnollÂ®. Generation moves as you move, stretches as you stretch, leans as you lean. This chair comes standard with Ultra Foam seats, plastic base, adjustable height arms, hard wheels and a dark finish frame.
We offer the Generation Chair in all KnollTextiles fabrics and Spinneybeck leathers available from Knoll (although we highlight only select favorites on this page). To order a color not shown above, please contact us and we would be happy to arrange it for you! Features:
- Frameless Flex Back fuses two elements: high performance elastomeric Flex Back Net cradles your back, providing integral lumbar support, and figure 8 structure enables multidimensional movement
- Flex Seat offers 270 degrees of unobstructed seat edge flex with a buoyant two-piece cushion and nest structure
- Continuous Lumbar carries the lumbar support from the back into the arms to support side sitting
- The Dynamic Suspension offers weight-compensated, synchronized recline for a smooth, effortless ride
- Flex Top folds over as armrest for side sitting
- Tilt Preference Selector offers three ranges of recline movement
- This chair has been tested and is approved for use by individuals weighing up to 300 pounds
Due to variances in color perception with a monitor, samples are available and strongly recommended. Please contact our sales team at (888) 222-4410 to request a sample.
(inches) 28.5w x 26d x 39.25 - 44.5h
Arm height: 22.75 - 32.5
Catalog ID: 126761
Ships in 3 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.