Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410.
Please fill out the form to request up to 7 swatches. Samples take approximately 2-3 business days for delivery. All fields required.
Designed by Mies van der Rohe his renowned Tugendhat House in Brno, Czech Republic, the Brno Chair reflects the groundbreaking simplicity of its original environment. The design is celebrated for its lean profile, clean lines and meticulous attention to detail. Construction and Details
- Upholstery available in a wide range of Spinneybeck leathers
- Frame is chrome-plated 11 gauge steel. The mirror chrome-plating process includes lengthy nickel and silicone coatings for rust protection and increased durability. All chairs are polished to a mirror finish
- Clean, seamless joints and hidden drilled or countersunk holes (as opposed to punched) render the chair free of deformation
- Glides included
- The KnollStudio logo and signature of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe are stamped into the leg
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
Two frame options:
- Polished chrome, hand-ground and hand-buffed to a mirror finish. Upholstery straps attached with aluminum rivets
- Premium grade 304 bar stock stainless steel. Frame is shaped, welded and hand-buffed to a mirror finish. Upholstery straps attached with solid stainless steel screws
We offer the Flat Bar Brno Chair in all KnollTextiles fabrics and Spinneybeck leathers available from Knoll (although we highlight only select favorites on this page). To order a color not shown above, please contact us and we would be happy to arrange it for you!
Due to variances in color perception with a monitor, samples are available and strongly recommended. Please contact our sales team at (888) 222-4410 to request a sample.
(inches) 22.75w x 22.5d x 31.5h
Seat height: 17.5
Arm height: 25.75
Catalog ID: 125955
Ships in 8-12 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.