Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410
Designed by the Milan firm Design Group Italia, the Lyra stool owes a lot to the way Charles Eames used bent wood. You can see the influence in the graceful molding of the stool's seat. And the cool, avant-garde look is just the beginning of the story. You get options! The stool is available in three heights.
- Chairs Collection
- Designed by Design Group Italia
- Year of production: 1994
- Made in Italy
- Material: Frame in steel tube painted in epoxy resin or chromed, seat in oak plywood stained wenge, in beech or in beech stained grey anthracite
- Set of 4
- Available in three heights: low, medium, high
- Dimensions (inches):
- Low: 22H x 17W x 16.5D; Seat Height: 18.5
- Medium: 30.3H x 17W x 16.5D; Seat Height: 26.8
- High: 34.6H x 117W x 16.5D; Seat Height: 31.1
Materials: Frame in steel tube painted in epoxy resin or chromed, seat in oak plywood stained wenge, in beech or in beech stained grey anthracite.
Low: 22H x 17W x 16.5D; Seat Height: 18.5
Medium: 30.3H x 17W x 16.5D; Seat Height: 26.8
High: 34.6H x 117W x 16.5D; Seat Height: 31.1
Magis Warranty: This item comes with a 2 year warranty including electrical components, casters, pneumatic cylinders, tilts, and all moving mechanisms. Warranty work is performed in the US and Canada.
Catalog ID: 44862
Ships in 12 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.