Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410.
Please fill out the form to request up to 7 swatches. Samples take approximately 2-3 business days for delivery. All fields required.
Maya Lin's collection of Stones, introduced in 1998 in celebration of Knoll's 60th anniversary, reflects the famed architect's signature subtlety. "At the heart of this furniture collection for Knoll is my love for the land," says Lin. "It goes back to a childhood fascination we all have, that moment when you discover that the earth is round, and you walk around trying to see that curve." Stones are available in two sizes in a range of colors. Used as either stools or side tables, the stones are a colorful addition to the office, playroom or patio. Construction and Details
- Seat pad available in a range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers
- Approved for outdoor use without seat pad
- Molded 100% recycled polyethylene stones with integral color, a light texture and a low gloss finish
- Due to recycled content, black specs can be seen on the surface of the stone
- Stones can be specified with weight for added stability. There is no option for a sand kit if the Stones are ordered without weight
- Security Kit available to anchor stones to the ground for permanent applications
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
This product is available in more colors and finishes. Please contact our sales team at (888) 222-4410 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Molded polyethylene with 100% recycled content.
WHITE, molded polyethylene.
27W x 19D x 15H
Catalog ID: 127250
Ships in 4 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.