Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410.
Please fill out the form to request up to 7 swatches. Samples take approximately 2-3 business days for delivery. All fields required.
Designed in 1954 as what Florence Knoll modestly referred to as one of the fill-in pieces that no one else wants to do, the Florence Knoll Sofa Collection now stands as a defining example of modern design. Consistent with all of her designs, the Lounge Collection has a spare, geometric profile that reflects the objective perfectionism and rational design approach Florence Knoll learned from her mentor, Mies van der Rohe. Features:
- Available in a range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers
- Leather upholstery has matching buttons
- Exposed metal frame and legs in heavy gauge steel with polished chrome finish
- Inner frame is solid wood
- Seat suspension with No-Sag springs
- KnollStudio logo and Florence Knoll's signature are stamped into the base frame
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
This product is available in more colors and finishes. Please contact our sales team at (888) 222-4410 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Designer: Florence Knoll
Solid wood inner frame.
polished chrome outer frame; variable density foam cushions.
Spinneybeck Volo full-grain, semi-aniline leather upholstery.
32.25W x 32.25D x 31.25H
Seat height: 18.25
Arm height: 23.5
Catalog ID: 129756
Ships in 8-12 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.