Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410.
Please fill out the form to request up to 7 swatches. Samples take approximately 2-3 business days for delivery. All fields required.
Paying particular attention to how people use lounge seating, Cini Boeri designed her third lounge collection for Knoll to deliver multiple sitting zones, bench-like support near the seat front, and relaxed comfort as one moves into the piece. The collection harmonizes generous proportions and sleek lines to deliver a modern solution for today's more expansive interiors. The lounge chair is supported on a metal chassis with optional casters for easy movement and increased flexibility. Construction and Details
- Available in a range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers
- Upholstery must be railroaded due to large proportions of the Lounge Chair. Single needle topstitching is used with textile applications. Double needle topstitching is used with leather applications
- Seat cushion is highly-resilient polyurethane open-cell Cal 117 foam
- Frame is formed steel tubing with dark grey powder coat finish
- Available with 4 standard legs or two front legs and two casters in the back
- Optional throw pillows (not included)
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified for low-emitting products
Due to variances in color perception with a monitor, samples are available and strongly recommended. Please contact our sales team at (888) 222-4410 to request a sample.
(inches) 53.63w x 43.63d x 30.44h
Arm Height: 22.31
Seat Height: 16.38
Catalog ID: 125409
Ships in 8-12 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.