Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410.
Please fill out the form to request up to 7 swatches. Samples take approximately 2-3 business days for delivery. All fields required.
Designed in 1954 as what Florence Knoll modestly referred to as one of the â€œfill-in pieces that no one else wants to do,â€ the Florence Knoll Bench now stands as a defining example of modern design. Consistent with all of her designs, the bench has a spare, geometric profile that reflects the objective perfectionism and rational design approach Florence Knoll learned from her mentor, Mies van der Rohe.
We offer the <%=getCurrentAttribute('item','displayname')%> in all KnollTextiles fabrics
and Spinneybeck leathers
available from Knoll (although we highlight only select favorites on this page). To order a color not shown above, please contact us
and we would be happy to arrange it for you! Construction and Details
- Available in a range of KnollTextiles and SpinneybeckÂ® leathers
- Leather upholstery has matching buttons
- Seat suspension with No-Sag springs
- Inner frame is solid wood
- Exposed metal frame and legs in heavy gauge steel with polished or satin chrome
- KnollStudio logo and Florence Knoll's signature are stamped into the base frame
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality CertifiedÂ®
- Also available in Three Seater Bench
Due to variances in color perception with a monitor, samples are available and strongly recommended. Please contact our sales team at (888) 222-4410 to request a sample.
Designer: Florence Knoll
Materials: Solid hardwood with chrome-plated steel and fabric.
36.25W x 19.5D x 16.75H
Catalog ID: 126669
Ships in 8-12 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.