Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410.
Please fill out the form to request up to 7 swatches. Samples take approximately 2-3 business days for delivery. All fields required.
This simple design was the first piece of furniture created by Harry Bertoia for Knoll. Although the bench does not have the signature wire grid of his more recognizable 1952 collection, the welded wire base shows an early exploration of the material and foreshadows what was to soon follow. Features:
- Optional firm foam seat cushions with welt detail are available in range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers
- Slats available with black or white painted finish
- Bench slats are solid wood and are pre-treated to help prevent sagging and warping
- Base is constructed of welded steel rods and finished in polished chrome
- Plastic glides included on sled base to protect floors
- Knoll logo is stamped into the base of the bench
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
This product is available in more colors and finishes. Please contact our sales team at (888) 222-4410 or firstname.lastname@example.org. to the highlight green field.
Solid wood slats are pre-treated to prevent sagging or warping.
The frame is made of welded steel with rods in chrome finish.
Finishes:Slats are available in black or white painted finish.
Firm foam cushions can be upholstered in a variety of fabrics.
72W x 19D x 15.25H
Catalog ID: 125120
Ships in 6-14 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.