Pirellone and Pirellina have been lighting classics for 40 years. Two pieces of curved glass held in place by metal elements at the base and the top: the secret of this simple structure lies in the use of special impact-resistant glass.
- Pirellina collection
- Designed by Gio Ponti, 1967
- Dimmer and dual emission for soft and indirect beam
- Dimmer included
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However if an item is customized or made to order, such as this product, 2Modern cannot cancel the order after 48 hours of placement or accept a return.
||Frame in satined nickel-plated brass.
Diffusers in pressed curved glass.
- Overall: 13.4" W x 6.7" D x 72.4" H
- 10 x 50W GY6.35 T4 Bi Pin Halogen lamp (included) AND 1 x 300W T3/L Double Ended R7s Halogen lamp (included)
Shipping Time: Ships in 1-2 weeks.
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Custom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. A non-refundable 50% deposit will be taken when the order is placed and held in escrow. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
Custom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications.A non-refundable 50% deposit will be taken when the order is placed and held in escrow. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or fill out the form below.