Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410.
Use our wallpaper calculator to determine how many wallpaper rolls you may need. Calculation is specific to this wallpaper and automatically adds 10% to ensure complete wall coverage.
Please enter your wall size:
An inverse print allows us to layer ink as the background, and let the ground material become the elements of the design. In this case, metallic Mylars shine through in chrome, copper, and gold to form the random weavings of someone truly blessed. Get yours in any color you want. Most reflective material available, picks up any colors and movement in the room.
- Nouveau Riche Collection
- Designed by Dan Funderburgh
- Penny on Copper Mylar: Bright mirror-finish orange face with non-woven backing
- Licorice and Money Green on Bright Gold Mylar: Bright mirror-finish gold face with non-woven backing
- Graphite on Chrome Mylar: Full mirror-finish polyester face with non-woven backing
- Screens: 1
- Colors achieved: 2
- Pattern repeat: 27-inch
- Side to side match: Straight across
* This is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However if an item is customized or made to order, such as this product, 2Modern cannot cancel the order after 48 hours of placement or accept a return.
Flavor Paper prints on range of recycled, PVC-FREE, and recycled grounds using environmentally friendly water-based inks.
Our made-to-order approach saves energy, facilitates customization, and eliminates excess paper waste.
In additional, all of wallpapers are Class A fire rated per ASTM- E84.
Colors achieved: 2
Roll Length: 180 (inches)
Roll Width: 27 (inches)
Pattern Repeat: 27 (inches)
Pattern Match: straight across
Catalog ID: 37827
Ships in 3-4 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.