Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410
Use our wallpaper calculator to determine how many wallpaper rolls you may need. Calculation is specific to this wallpaper and automatically adds 10% to ensure complete wall coverage.
Please enter your wall size:
City of Light is a modernist pattern that has a sense of organization, yet reads relaxed randomness. Somewhat of a contemporary Klimt, this pattern adds movement to a room – especially when printed on our holographic material. The lack of obvious repeat and random match makes this wallpaper appear to be an endless beauty. Most reflective material available, picks up any colors and movement in the roon.
- City of Light collection
- Designed by Jane Blevin
- Hollagram on Holographic Mylar: Three dimensions linear rainbow effect with a paper backing, Fantastic light play, depth, and color pop
- Emerald City on Bright Gold Mylar: Bright mirror-finish gold face with non-woven backing
- Genie on Chrome Mylar: Full mirror-finish polyester face with non-woven backing
- Lynx on Matte Gold Mylar: Smooth matte metallic with a non-woven backing
- Screens: 2 to 4
- Colors achieved: 3-5
- Match: NA
- Pattern repeat: 54.75-inch
Flavor Paper,Wallpaper,What's New at 2Modern
Flavor Paper prints on range of recycled, PVC-FREE, and recycled grounds using environmentally friendly water-based inks.
Our made-to-order approach saves energy, facilitates customization, and eliminates excess paper waste.
In additional, all of wallpapers are Class A fire rated per ASTM- E84.
Screens: 2 to 4
Colors achieved: 3-5
Roll Length: 180 (inches)
Roll Width: 27 (inches)
Pattern Repeat: 54.75 (inches)
Pattern Match: NA
Catalog ID: 235094
Ships in 4 - 6 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.