Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410
Fatboy pays respect to innovation by letting fashion icon Marimekko use the Fatboy as a three-dimensional canvas for their exciting prints. Marimekko was founded in 1951 by Armi and Viljo Ratia in Finland and became a fashion icon in the 60’s when First Lady Jackie Kennedy included seven Marimekko dresses in her wardrobe. Now Fatboy stands out even more. Fatboy Marimekko is fashionably ever after yours! It's created by Finnish award-winning designer Jukka Setala; suits bedrooms, media rooms, dormitories, family rooms, offices and much more!
- Filled with virgin polystyrene beads
- The cover is crafted from durable nylon with protective coating for stain- and water-resistance
- Available in the iconic Unikko and Kaivo patterns; easy to clean with damp cloth and mild soap
- Measures 70 inches long by 55 inches wide by 8 inches high
- Meets the flammability requirements of California Technical Bulletin 117 Section A, Part III, flammability of resilient expanded polystyrene beads used in upholstered furniture
- Meets the flammability requirements of California Technical Bulletin 117 Section E, Part I, flammability of upholstered fabrics
Fatboy,Kids Seating,Lounge Chairs
Filled with virgin polystyrene beads.
The cover is crafted from durable nylon with protective coating for stain- and water-resistance.
Easy to clean with damp cloth and mild soap.
55W x 8D x 70H
Catalog ID: 93925
Ships in 2-3 days to 48 contiguous states.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.