Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410.
The Brewmaster by Fanimation is a brilliant reproduction of a classic belt-driven fan that was first introduced to the ceiling fan scene in the late 1800â€™s. As its name suggests, the style of The Brewmaster evokes images of an Old Western tavern where patrons came to enjoy the brew of the bar and the breezes of the belt-driven fan. Fanimation's modern adaptation of this historic design features a gearless direct drive motor, neoprene belting, sealed ball bearings and hardwood laminate blades.
- Includes BREWMASTER LONG-NECK ASSEMBLY: BLACK
- Includes 25" BREWMASTER BLADE: REVERSIBLE WOOD, OAK/WALNUT - 2
- Original wood blade design with a 56" blade sweep
- Motor has limited lifetime warranty
- Includes (C20) remote control
- Includes 30' of belting (max. distance between center of motor and center of fan base is 12')
- Three forward and three reverse speeds
- Includes all necessary hardware for installation
- Includes two wood blade holders and two traditional blade holders
- Not to be used in sound-sensitive areas
- UL LISTED
- The BLACK version is produced to DAMP location specifications
- No built-in capability of adjusting for a slope ceiling.
In 1984, Tom Frampton headed into his garage in Pasadena, California, and turned a dream into a reality. His first design was an immediate hit. In order to expand, Tom relocated Fanimation to Indianapolis in 1994. More innovative and groundbreaking designs followed. Tom passed the reigns to his talented son in 2007. Nathan Frampton has continued to grow Fanimation staying true to a family friendly company culture.
Materials: Made with metal and wood blades.
Motor - 8w x 10h
Long Neck - 12w x 26h
Blades - 7.5w x 5h
Catalog ID: 145521
Ships in 6-8 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.