Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410.
Classy and understated, The Benito by Fanimation is the kind of ceiling fan that provides subtle style to any room. The Benito is available in oil-rubbed bronze finish with reversible mahogany/walnut wood blades and satin nickel finish with reversible cherry/walnut wood blades. Candelabra bulbs encased in opal frosted glass complete The Benito's upscale look while providing a soft and soothing light. The Benito operates on three and forward and reverse speeds and includes a hand-held remote control. The Benito also includes a 4.5" downrod and accommodates a ceiling slope up to 30 degrees.
- Available in oil-rubbed bronze finish with reversible mahogany walnut finish wood blades and satin nickel finish with reversible cherry/walnut finish wood blades. Also available in polished nickel.
- Matching cap to cover light is included
- Fan rated for dry locations only
- 13 degree blade pitch
- One 100-watt halogen minican bulb included
- Downrod included - 1" diameter by 4.5" length, longer lengths available
- Ceiling Slope to 32 degrees
- Three forward and three reverse speeds
- Remote TR24WH Included
- UL listed
In 1984, Tom Frampton headed into his garage in Pasadena, California, and turned a dream into a reality. His first design was an immediate hit. In order to expand, Tom relocated Fanimation to Indianapolis in 1994. More innovative and groundbreaking designs followed. Tom passed the reigns to his talented son in 2007. Nathan Frampton has continued to grow Fanimation staying true to a family friendly company culture.
Materials: Made with metal and wood.
8w x 16.53h (Inches)
Blade Sweep: 52dia
Catalog ID: 145525
Ships in 6-8 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.