Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410.
The Baguette Table is a dining table that is so svelte that it seems to float, but it’s actually strong enough to hold an entire buffet. French designers Ronan and Ewan Bouroullec created the look with a long, slender top fastened to cast aluminum legs that create the illusion of delicacy.
- Tables Collection
- Designed by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec
- Year of production: 2011
- Made in Italy
- Legs in cast aluminium (polished or painted)
- Crosspiece in aluminium (polished or painted)
- Top in transparent or solid painted glass, in Italian ardesia slate, in quarzite or in MDF
- The long, thin top can be in white or black, clear or white glass, or slate or quartzite
- Cast aluminum legs and frame can be polished or painted white or black
- All tops except MDF are suitable for outdoor use
- Available in two sizes: Small and Large
- Dimensions (inches):
- Small: 51.8W x 20.9D x 28.1H; Top: 33.5W x 63L
- Large: 59.6W x 20.9D x 28.1H; Top: 33.5W x 80.7L
Conference Tables,Dining Tables,Magis,Office
Legs in cast aluminium (polished or painted).
Crosspiece in aluminium (polished or painted).
Top in transparent or solid painted glass, in italian ardesia slate, in quarzite or in MDF.
Small: 51.8W x 20.9D x 28.1H; Top: 33.5W x 63L
Large: 59.6W x 20.9D x 28.1H; Top: 33.5W x 80.7L
Magis Warranty: This item comes with a 2 year warranty including electrical components, casters, pneumatic cylinders, tilts, and all moving mechanisms. Warranty work is performed in the US and Canada.
Catalog ID: 44866
Ships in 12 weeks.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.