The first Artemide table lamp, designed by Sergio Mazza in 1959, is being reintroduced on the US market in 2010. Table standing luminaire for diffused incandescent lighting.
- Designed by Sergio Mazza
- Made in Italy
- The metal parts are hand turned
- Dimmer on cord (use dimmable Bulbs)
||Metal structure in opaque nickel-plate.
Diffuser in crystal glass.
Base in marble.
- Overall: 11.8" Dia x 18.9" H
- Base: 5.5" Dia
- 2 x 40W E12 (candelabra base) G16.5 Halogen lamp (not included) OR
- 2 x 40W E12 (candelabra base) G16.5 Incandescent lamp (not included)
Shipping Time: Ships in 2-4 weeks.
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
If you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.
2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy
As provided by Artemide:
- Artemide Inc. warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or fill out the form below.