The first Artemide table lamp, designed by Sergio Mazza in 1959, is being reintroduced on the US market in 2010. Table standing luminaire for diffused incandescent lighting.
- Designed by Sergio Mazza
- Made in Italy
- The metal parts are hand turned
- Dimmer on cord (use dimmable Bulbs)
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However if an item is customized or made to order, such as this product, 2Modern cannot cancel the order after 48 hours of placement or accept a return.
||Metal structure in opaque nickel-plate.
Diffuser in crystal glass.
Base in marble.
- Overall: 11.8" Dia x 18.9" H
- Base: 5.5" Dia
- 2 x 40W E12 (candelabra base) G16.5 Halogen lamp (not included) OR
- 2 x 40W E12 (candelabra base) G16.5 Incandescent lamp (not included)
Shipping Time: Ships in 2-4 weeks.
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Custom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. A non-refundable 50% deposit will be taken when the order is placed and held in escrow. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
Custom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications.A non-refundable 50% deposit will be taken when the order is placed and held in escrow. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
As provided by Artemide:
- Artemide Inc. warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or fill out the form below.