Have Questions? Need Inspiration?
today via e-mail
or (888) 222-4410
Please fill out the form to request up to 7 swatches. Samples take approximately 2-3 business days for delivery. All fields required.
Spun is really an industrial lace that uses a manufacturing technique as creative as the finished product itself. In production, liquid material is poured through tiny holes onto a moving belt and then heat set. The result is an open, irregular web-like textile.
- Spun collection
- Easy to clean
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Phthalate free
- Available in various colors
- Chilewich placemats should be stored flat. Do not fold placemats or allow them to crease.
- To clean, simply wipe with soap, water and a soft sponge/cloth. Standard antibacterial cleanser can also be used. Air dry.
- Permanent stains may result when certain food or liquids are left on the placemat or runner for long periods before cleaning. This is more likely to occur with lighter-color textiles.
- Scrub stubborn stains with a soft bristle-brush and a bleach-based cleanser and rinse. This will remove the stain without altering the fabric. Air dry.
- More delicate maintenance may be required for Metallic Lace, Ribbon, Tulle Tech and Tuxedo Stripe. Do not aggressively scrub these styles.
- Molded placemats and runners, including Dahlia and Mod, require gentle care. Top layer metallic foil loss may occur if treated with rough sponges or brushes when cleaning. Chilewich recommend wiping clean with a soft sponge/cloth.
- Machine washing or dishwasher use is not recommended.
(inches) Overall: 14W x 72L
Catalog ID: 28656
Ships in 1-2 weeks. Please note: Grass, Black & White are currently backordered.
This item ships to anywhere in the continental US. For shipments outside the continental US, please click here. For large items please contact us for any requests for inside delivery, assembly or packaging removal. Please read our return information.